Innovations for Reviving Small-Scale Industries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Punj, Girish N & Staelin, Richard, 1983. " A Model of Consumer Information Search Behavior for New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 366-380, March.
- Alba, Joseph W & Hutchinson, J Wesley, 1987. " Dimensions of Consumer Expertise," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 13(4), pages 411-454, March.
- Furse, David H & Punj, Girish N & Stewart, David W, 1984. " A Typology of Individual Search Strategies among Purchasers of New Automobiles," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(4), pages 417-431, March.
- Beatty, Sharon E & Smith, Scott M, 1987. " External Search Effort: An Investigation across Several Product Categories," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(1), pages 83-95, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic distress; medium scale industries; entrepreneurs; policy makers; technology; skills; R&D institutions; grassroots innovation networks; MSME's;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2010-07-24 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2010-07-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2010-07-24 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2010-07-24 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2662. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .