Report NEP-ENT-2010-07-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Shadow Economy and Entrepreneurial Entry," IZA Discussion Papers 5053, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aidis, Ruta & Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2010. "Size Matters: Entrepreneurial Entry and Government," IZA Discussion Papers 5052, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff & Jianjun Miao, 2010. "What Does the Corporate Income Tax Tax? A Simple Model without Capital," NBER Working Papers 16199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anil K Gupta, 2010. "Innovations for Reviving Small-Scale Industries," Working Papers id:2662, eSocialSciences.
- Gian Luca Clementi & Thomas Cooley & Sonia Di Giannatal, 2010. "A Theory of Firm Decline," Working Papers 2010.88, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Item repec:csa:wpaper:10-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore