Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22779, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic performance in South Asia," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2010-005, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Sustainable debt and deficits in Emerging Markets," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 113-136.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1999. "The Political Economy of the Revenue Deficit," MPRA Paper 29980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goyal, Ashima & Pujari, Ayan Kumar, 2005. "Identifying long run supply curve of India," MPRA Paper 24021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "Tradeoffs, Delegation and Fiscal-Monetary Coordination in a Developing Economy," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 141-164, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuk Ghazanchyan & Janet Gale Stotsky & Qianqian Zhang, 2015. "A New Look at the Determinants of Growth in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/195, International Monetary Fund.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Inflationary pressures in South Asia," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(2), pages 1-42, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; supply shocks; flexible exchange rates; diversity; distortions;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-06-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-06-18 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ess:wpaper:id:2545. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Padma Prakash). General contact details of provider: http://www.esocialsciences.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.