Report NEP-MON-2010-06-18This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jordi Galí, 2010. "The monetary pillar and the great financial crisis," Economics Working Papers 1223, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Price Bargaining, the Persistence Puzzle, and Monetary Policy," Kiel Working Papers 1629, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Matteo Barigozzi & Antonio Conti, 2010. "On the Sources of Euro Area Money Demand Stability. A Time-Varying Cointegration Analysis," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-022, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kalina Dimitrova, 2010. "Monetary and Fiscal Policies in Bulgaria: Lessons from the Historical Record," ICER Working Papers 13-2010, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Fuchun Li & Pierre St-Amant, 2010. "Financial Stress, Monetary Policy, and Economic Activity," Staff Working Papers 10-12, Bank of Canada.
- Amisano, Gianni & Fagan, Gabriel, 2010. "Money growth and inflation: a regime switching approach," Working Paper Series 1207, European Central Bank.
- Schnabl, Gunther & Freitag, Stephan, 2010. "Reverse causality in global current accounts," Working Paper Series 1208, European Central Bank.
- Simwaka, Kisu, 2010. "Choice of exchange rate regimes for African countries: Fixed or Flexible Exchange rate regimes?," MPRA Paper 23129, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Müller, 2010. "Has the Euro changed the Business Cycle?," Working Papers 162, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank).
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia," Working Papers id:2545, eSocialSciences.
- Blattner, Tobias & Margaritov, Emil, 2010. "Towards a robust monetary policy rule for the euro area," Working Paper Series 1210, European Central Bank.
- Giovanni Di Bartolomeo & Patrizio Tirelli & Nicola Acocella, 2010. "Trend inflation, endogenous mark-ups and the non-vertical Phillips curve," Working Papers 186, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised May 2010.
- Adrian Masters, 2010. "Money in a Model of Prior Production and Imperfectly Directed Search," Discussion Papers 10-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Darracq Pariès, Matthieu & Loublier, Alexis, 2010. "Epstein-Zin preferences and their use in macro-finance models: implications for optimal monetary policy," Working Paper Series 1209, European Central Bank.