Quarterisation of national income accounts of Pakistan
Arby (2008) quarterised the production side of annual GDP, and its subsectors, for 1972 to 2005 based on constant prices of 1999-2000 as well as on current prices. This study provides quarterly estimates of (sectoral and overall) gross domestic production in Pakistan during 1999-2000 to 2009-2010 based on constant prices of 1999-2000 as well as on current prices. Seasonality in quarterly gross domestic product in Pakistan mainly arises from agriculture. Furthermore, the study also provides estimates of various components of expenditures side of the GDP for 1972-1973 to 2009-2010 for the first time as far as we know.
|Date of creation:||21 Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Batool, Irem, 2007. "Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation," MPRA Paper 4956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Farooq Pasha, 2013. "The RBC View of Pakistan: A Declaration of Stylized Facts and Essential Models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0413, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier García-Cicco & Roberto Pancrazi & Martín Uribe, 2006.
"Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries?,"
NBER Working Papers
12629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.