Quarterisation of national income accounts of Pakistan
Arby (2008) quarterised the production side of annual GDP, and its subsectors, for 1972 to 2005 based on constant prices of 1999-2000 as well as on current prices. This study provides quarterly estimates of (sectoral and overall) gross domestic production in Pakistan during 1999-2000 to 2009-2010 based on constant prices of 1999-2000 as well as on current prices. Seasonality in quarterly gross domestic product in Pakistan mainly arises from agriculture. Furthermore, the study also provides estimates of various components of expenditures side of the GDP for 1972-1973 to 2009-2010 for the first time as far as we know.
|Date of creation:||21 Mar 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Muhammad Farooq Arby & Irem Batool, 2007.
"Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation,"
SBP Working Paper Series
17, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq & Batool, Irem, 2007. "Estimating Quarterly Gross Fixed Capital Formation," MPRA Paper 4956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Ali Choudhary & Farooq Pasha, 2013.
"The RBC View of Pakistan: A Declaration of Stylized Facts and Essential Models,"
SBP Working Paper Series
56, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- M. Ali Choudhary & Farooq Pasha, 2013. "The RBC View of Pakistan: A Declaration of Stylized Facts and Essential Models," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0413, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-38, July.
- Arby, Muhammad Farooq, 2008. "Some Issues in the National Income Accounts of Pakistan (Rebasing, Quarterly and Provincial Accounts and Growth Accounting)," MPRA Paper 32048, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Javier García-Cicco & Roberto Pancrazi & Martín Uribe, 2006.
"Real Business Cycles in Emerging Countries?,"
NBER Working Papers
12629, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:45334. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.