Exchange rate regimes and macroeconomic performance in South Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia," Working Papers id:2545, eSocialSciences.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Exchange Rate Regimes and Macroeconomic Performance in South Asia," Macroeconomics Working Papers 22779, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ashima Goyal, 2011. "Sustainable debt and deficits in Emerging Markets," International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(2), pages 113-136.
- Goyal, Ashima & Pujari, Ayan Kumar, 2005. "Identifying long run supply curve of India," MPRA Paper 24021, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashima Goyal, 2007. "Tradeoffs, Delegation and Fiscal-Monetary Coordination in a Developing Economy," Indian Economic Review, Department of Economics, Delhi School of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 141-164, December.
- Goyal, Ashima, 1999. "The Political Economy of the Revenue Deficit," MPRA Paper 29980, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ashima Goyal, 2010. "Inflationary pressures in South Asia," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 17(2), pages 1-42, December.
- Manuk Ghazanchyan & Janet Gale Stotsky & Qianqian Zhang, 2015. "A New Look at the Determinants of Growth in Asian Countries," IMF Working Papers 15/195, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
KeywordsSouth Asia; supply shocks; flexible exchange rates; diversity; distortions;
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2010-07-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2010-07-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ind:igiwpp:2010-005. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamprasad M. Pujar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/igidrin.html .