Regulating Small Public Service Vehicles in Ireland: Is There a Problem of Oversupply?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vany, Arthur S, 1975. "Capacity Utilization under Alternative Regulatory Restraints: An Analysis of Taxi Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 83-94, February.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Troubled Times: What Role for Competition and Regulatory Policy?," Papers EC10, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Sean D. Barrett, 2003. "Regulatory Capture, Property Rights And Taxi Deregulation: A Case Study," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 34-40, December.
- Bergin, Adele & Conefrey, Thomas & FitzGerald, John & Kearney, Ide, 2010. "Recovery Scenarios for Ireland: An Update," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number jacb201051.
- Durkan, Joe & O'Sullivan, Cormac, 2011. "Quarterly Economic Commentary, Spring 2011," Forecasting Report, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number QEC20111.
- Bergin, Adele & Kelly, Elish & McGuinness, Seamus, 2012. "Explaining Changes in Earnings and Labour Costs During the Recession," Papers EC9, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2004.
"New Deal Policies and the Persistence of the Great Depression: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 112(4), pages 779-816, August.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "New Deal policies and the persistence of the Great Depression: a general equilibrium analysis," Working Papers 597, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2017.
"Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: A tale of two statutory instruments,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 228-237.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2016. "Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: a tale of two statutory instruments," MPRA Paper 74099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul K. Gorecki, 2013. "The Small Public Service Vehicle Market in Ireland: Regulation and the Recession," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(2), pages 247-272.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-01-19 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-01-19 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .