The Small Public Service Vehicle Market in Ireland: Regulation and the Recession
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- De Vany, Arthur S, 1975. "Capacity Utilization under Alternative Regulatory Restraints: An Analysis of Taxi Markets," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 83(1), pages 83-94, February.
- Sean D. Barrett, 2003. "Regulatory Capture, Property Rights And Taxi Deregulation: A Case Study," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(4), pages 34-40, December.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Regulating Small Public Service Vehicles in Ireland: Is There a Problem of Oversupply?," Papers WP441, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Shaw, R W & Shaw, S A, 1983. "Excess Capacity and Rationalisation in the West European Synthetic Fibres Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 149-166, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2017.
"Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: A tale of two statutory instruments,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 228-237.
- Gorecki, Paul, 2016. "Competition and vested interests in taxis in Ireland: a tale of two statutory instruments," MPRA Paper 74099, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eso:journl:v:44:y:2013:i:2:p:247-272. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Lawless). General contact details of provider: http://www.esr.ie .