Report NEP-IUE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laszlo Goerke, 2013. "Relative Consumption and Tax Evasion," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201301, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Arnaud Bourgain & Patrice Pieretti & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2012. "From tax evasion to tax planning," CREA Discussion Paper Series 12-16, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Collette Schulz-Herzenberg & Ingrid Hoem Sjursen, 2012. "Peoples' views of taxation in Africa: A review of research on determinants of tax compliance," CMI Working Papers 7, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- RanÄ‘elovicÌ, SasÌŒa & RakicÌ, Jelena ZÌŒarkovicÌ, 2012. "Improving work incentives: evaluation of tax policy reform using SRMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM11/12, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carlos Pimenta & Óscar Afonso, 2012. "Notes on the epistemology of fraud," OBEGEF Working Papers 011, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
- Fabio Bertranou & Roxana Maurizio, 2012. "Monetary Transfers for Children and Adolescents in Argentina: Characteristics and Coverage of a ?System? with Three Components," Policy Research Brief 30, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Edson Paulo Domingues & Kênia Barreiro de Souza, 2012. "The Welfare Impacts of Changes in the Brazilian Domestic Work Market," Working Papers 96, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Regulating Small Public Service Vehicles in Ireland: Is There a Problem of Oversupply?," Papers WP441, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- David Masclet & Claude Montmarquette & Nathalie Viennot-Briot, 2013. "Comment réduire la fraude fiscale? Une expérience sur le signalement," CIRANO Project Reports 2013rp-01, CIRANO.
- Jean-François Gayraud, 2012. "La fraude et la criminalité organisée dans l’Union Européenne," OBEGEF Working Papers 010, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.