Report NEP-TRE-2013-01-19This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Olaf Merk & Claude Comtois, 2012. "Competitiveness of Port-Cities: The Case of Marseille-Fos, France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/11, OECD Publishing.
- Olaf Merk & Stéphane Saussier & Carine Staropoli & Enid Slack & Jay-Hyung Kim, 2012. "Financing Green Urban Infrastructure," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2012/10, OECD Publishing.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2013. "The Energy-Policy Efficiency Gap: Was There Ever Support for Gasoline Taxes?," NBER Working Papers 18685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrea Beltramello, 2012. "Market Development for Green Cars," OECD Green Growth Papers 2012/3, OECD Publishing.
- X. Dhaultfoeuille & P. Fevrier & L. Wilner, 2012. "Demand Estimation in the Presence of Revenue Management," Documents de Travail de la DESE - Working Papers of the DESE g2012-13, Institut National de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques, DESE.
- Green, R & Staffell, I, 2012. "The cost of domestic fuel cell micro-CHP systems," Working Papers 10044/2/9844, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Daniel Benitez & Antonio Estache & Tina Søreide, 2012. "Infrastructure policy and governance failures," CMI Working Papers 5, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2012. "Regulating Small Public Service Vehicles in Ireland: Is There a Problem of Oversupply?," Papers WP441, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).