Why Satisfy Preferences?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron, 2006. "An aggregate measure for benefit-cost analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 449-461, June.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Richard Tol & DAVID Pearce, 1997. "The Aggregation of Climate Change Damages: a Welfare Theoretic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 249-266, October.
- Sugden, Robert & Williams, Alan, 1978. "The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198770411.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Preferences in politics
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-01-22 18:42:21
- The preferences problem
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2013-09-19 21:03:00
- Immigration: the preference problem
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-05-23 18:11:41
- Preferences vs interests
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-09-09 18:41:16
- Out of touch?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-10-13 18:44:21
- On socialized preferences
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2018-04-09 13:38:16
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2011-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .