Why Satisfy Preferences?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zerbe, Richard Jr. & Bauman, Yoram & Finkle, Aaron, 2006. "An aggregate measure for benefit-cost analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 449-461, June.
- Samuel Fankhauser & Richard Tol & DAVID Pearce, 1997. "The Aggregation of Climate Change Damages: a Welfare Theoretic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 249-266, October.
- Sugden, Robert & Williams, Alan, 1978. "The Principles of Practical Cost-Benefit Analysis," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198770411.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Preferences in politics
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2012-01-22 18:42:21
- The preferences problem
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2013-09-19 21:03:00
- Immigration: the preference problem
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-05-23 18:11:41
- Preferences vs interests
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-09-09 18:41:16
- Out of touch?
by chris dillow in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2014-10-13 18:44:21
- On socialized preferences
by chris in Stumbling and Mumbling on 2018-04-09 13:38:16
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2012-01-18 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:evopap:2011-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christoph Mengs). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vamarde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.