Report NEP-HME-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Claude Barbier, 2011. ""Employment precariousness" in a European cross-national perspective. A sociological review of thirty years of research," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00654370, HAL.
- Nicolás De Roux, 2011. "Back to Basics: Sticky Prices in the Monetary Transmission Mechanism," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009244, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Pia S. Schober, 2011. "Maternal Labor Market Return, Parental Leave Policies, and Gender Inequality in Housework," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 422, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Kaldor et la théorie keynésienne de la répartition," Post-Print halshs-00143948, HAL.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2011. "Goodwin's social philosophy: Continuity and change," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0711, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Yagci, Fahrettin, 2012. "Mozambique Cashew reforms revisited," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5939, The World Bank.
- D. Van Geyt & P. Van Cauwenberge & H. Vander Bauwhede, 2011. "The Impact of the Financial Crisis on Insider Trading Profitability in Belgium," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 11/739, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Freshwater, David, 2012. "Complexity and Obsolete Data Concepts: Canadian Farm Policy, and the Changing Structure of Agriculture," Staff Papers 119473, University of Kentucky, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Jean-Michel Larrasquet & Véronique Pilnière, 2012. "The role of universities in searching for a sustainable future through innovation," Post-Print hal-00656954, HAL.
- Mathew Greenwald & Andrew G. Biggs & Lisa Schneider, 2011. "Financial Advisors' Role in Influencing Social Security Claiming," Working Papers 894, RAND Corporation.
- Santiago Melo, 2011. "Eudaimonía y la economía de la felicidad," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009232, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ermanno C. Tortia, 2011. "The firm as a common. The case of accumulation and use of common resources in mutual benefit organizations," Department of Economics Working Papers 1112, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Schmitt & Janelle Jones, 2012. "Down and Out: Measuring Long-term Hardship in the Labor Market," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2012-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Daniel M. Hausman, 2012. "Why Satisfy Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-24, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.