Kaldor et la théorie keynésienne de la répartition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alain Béraud, 2007. "Kaldor Et La Théorie Keynésienne De La Répartition," THEMA Working Papers 2007-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome distribution; Kaldor; Keynes; Kalecki; Pasinetti; repartition des revenus;
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E25 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Aggregate Factor Income Distribution
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HME-2012-01-18 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-HPE-2007-05-12 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-HPE-2012-01-18 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-12 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2012-01-18 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00143948. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.