Report NEP-PKE-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Perez-Caldentey & Matias Vernengo, 2012. "The Euro Imbalances and Financial Deregulation: A Post-Keynesian Interpretation of the European Debt Crisis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_702, Levy Economics Institute.
- Edward N. Wolff & Ajit Zacharias & Thomas Masterson & Selcuk Eren & Andrew Sharpe & Elspeth Hazell, 2012. "A Comparison of Inequality and Living Standards in Canada and the United States Using an Expanded Measure of Economic Well-Being," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_703, Levy Economics Institute.
- Massimo Di Matteo, 2011. "Goodwin's social philosophy: Continuity and change," Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID) University of Siena 0711, Department of Economic Policy, Finance and Development (DEPFID), University of Siena.
- Alain Béraud, 2012. "Kaldor et la théorie keynésienne de la répartition," Post-Print halshs-00143948, HAL.
- Mark Langan & James Scott, 2011. "The false promise of Aid for Trade," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 16011, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Luc Eyraud & Changchang Zhang & Abdoul Wane & Benedict J. Clements, 2011. "Who's Going Green and Why? Trends and Determinants of Green Investment," IMF Working Papers 11/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Zsolt Darvas, 2011. "A Tale of Three Countries: Recovery after Banking Crises," Working Papers 1106, Department of Mathematical Economics and Economic Analysis, Corvinus University of Budapest.