Report NEP-HIS-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alex Mourmouras & Peter Rangazas, 2007. "Wage Gaps and Development; Lessons from U.S. History," IMF Working Papers 07/105, International Monetary Fund.
- Frank Levy & Peter Temin, 2007. "Inequality and Institutions in 20th Century America," NBER Working Papers 13106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:fip:fedlwp:2007-20 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Galvarriato, Aurora Gómez & Gonzales, Rafael Dobado & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2007. "Globalization, De-Industrialization and Mexican Exceptionalism 1750-1879," CEPR Discussion Papers 6300, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bibard, Laurent, 2007. "Sexualités & Mondialisation : Prendre son temps aujourd’hui," ESSEC Working Papers DR 07005, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Timothy Guinnane & Ron Harris & Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2007. "Putting the Corporation in its Place," NBER Working Papers 13109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin F. Jones & Benjamin A. Olken, 2007. "Hit or Miss? The Effect of Assassinations on Institutions and War," NBER Working Papers 13102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angrist, Joshua & Kugler, Adriana, 2007. "Rural Windfall or a New Resource Curse? Coca, Income, and Civil Conflict in Colombia," IZA Discussion Papers 2790, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Caggiano & Gregg Huff, "undated". "Migration and Elastic Labour in Economic Development: Southeast Asia before World War II," Working Papers 2007_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00143948_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00138317_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bobirca, Ana & Miclaus, Paul-Gabriel, 2007. "Corporate Governance: a South-Eastern European perspective," MPRA Paper 3272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hou, Feng & Myles, John, 2007. "The Changing Role of Education in the Marriage Market: Assortative Marriage in Canada and the United States Since the 1970s," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007299e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Changmin Lee, 2007. "What's Happened over the Past 10 Years to the Selection of Retired CEOs as Board Members?," Caepr Working Papers 2007-007 Classification-G, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Giovanni Dosi & Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.