What's Happened over the Past 10 Years to the Selection of Retired CEOs as Board Members?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher J. Malloy, 2012.
"Hiring Cheerleaders: Board Appointments of "Independent" Directors,"
Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(6), pages 1039-1058, June.
- Lauren Cohen & Andrea Frazzini & Christopher Malloy, 2008. "Hiring Cheerleaders: Board Appointments of "Independent" Directors," NBER Working Papers 14232, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Changmin Lee, 2007. "Where do the Talented People Work as Outside Directors?," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-006, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate governance; Board of Director; Deregulation;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-05-26 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-BEC-2007-05-26 (Business Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2007-05-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inu:caeprp:2007007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caeprus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.