Report NEP-AGE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Soest, Arthur & Kapteyn, Arie & Zissimopoulos, Julie, 2007. "Using Stated Preferences Data to Analyze Preferences for Full and Partial Retirement," IZA Discussion Papers 2785, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Razin, Assaf & Sand, Edith, 2007. "The Role of Immigration in Sustaining the Social Security System: A Political Economy Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gopi Shah Goda & John B. Shoven & Sita Nataraj Slavov, 2007. "Removing the Disincentives in Social Security for Long Careers," NBER Working Papers 13110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wei Sun & Robert K. Triest & Anthony Webb, 2007. "Optimal retirement asset decumulation strategies: the impact of housing wealth," Public Policy Discussion Paper 07-2, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Marianna Brunetti, 2007. "Population ageing, household portfolios and financial asset returns: A survey of the literature," Centro Studi di Banca e Finanza (CEFIN) (Center for Studies in Banking and Finance) 07051, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Gabriella Berloffa & Paola Villa, 2007. "Inequality across cohorts of households: evidence from Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 0711, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- John Ameriks & Andrew Caplin & Steven Laufer & Stijn Van Nieuwerburgh, 2007. "The Joy of Giving or Assisted Living? Using Strategic Surveys to Separate Bequest and Precautionary Motives," NBER Working Papers 13105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Changmin Lee, 2007. "What’s Happened Over the Past 10 years to the Selection of Retired CEOs as Board Members?," Caepr Working Papers 2007-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.