Report NEP-REG-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Benito Arruñada, 2007. "Market and institutional determinants in the regulation of conveyancers," Economics Working Papers 1034, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sabel, Charles F.; Zeitlin, Jonathan, 2007. "Learning from Difference: The New Architecture of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Régis Blazy & Laurent Weill, 2007. "The impact of legal sanctions on moral hazard when debt contracts are renegotiable?," Working Papers CEB 07-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bobirca, Ana & Miclaus, Paul-Gabriel, 2007. "Corporate Governance: a South-Eastern European perspective," MPRA Paper 3272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rauscher, Michael & Barbier, Edward B., 2007. "Biodiversity and geography," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 79, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Sven Anders & Julie Caswell, 2007. "Standards-as-Barriers versus Standards-as-Catalysts: Assessing the Impact of HACCP Implementation on U.S. Seafood Imports," Working Papers 2007-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Hoffmann, Magnus & Schmidt, Frederik, 2007. "Piracy of Digital Products: A Contest Theoretical Approach," MPRA Paper 3289, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fecht, Falko & Grüner, Hans Peter & Hartmann, Philipp, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Financial Integration," CEPR Discussion Papers 6311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Changmin Lee, 2007. "What's Happened over the Past 10 Years to the Selection of Retired CEOs as Board Members?," CAEPR Working Papers 2007-007, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington, revised Oct 2008.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Frank Jöst & Ralph Winkler, 2007. "Optimal dynamic scale and structure of a multi-pollution economy," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.