Learning from Difference: The New Architecture of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bailey & Lisa de Propris, 2004. "A Bridge Too Phare? EU Pre-Accession Aid and Capacity-Building in the Candidate Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 77-98, February.
- Horn, Henrik & Weiler, Joseph H. H., 2005. "European Communities – Trade Description of Sardines: Textualism and its Discontent," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(S1), pages 248-275, January.
- D. Geradin, 2000. "Institutional aspects of EU regulatory reforms in the telecommunications sector: an analysis of the role of national regulatory authorities," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 1(1), pages 5-33, September.
- Damien Geradin, Nicolas Petit, 2004. "The Development of Agencies at EU and National Levels: Conceptual Analysis and Proposals for Reform," Jean Monnet Working Papers 1, Jean Monnet Chair.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joerges, Christian, 2007. "Integration through de-legislation? An irritated heckler," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; regulation; democracy; rule of law; diversity/homogeneity; networks; open coordination; transparency; accountability; agency theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-05-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.