Learning from Difference: The New Architecture of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Bailey & Lisa de Propris, 2004. "A Bridge Too Phare? EU Pre-Accession Aid and Capacity-Building in the Candidate Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 77-98, February.
- Horn, Henrik & Weiler, Joseph H. H., 2005. "European Communities – Trade Description of Sardines: Textualism and its Discontent," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(S1), pages 248-275, January.
- D. Geradin, 2000. "Institutional aspects of EU regulatory reforms in the telecommunications sector: an analysis of the role of national regulatory authorities," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 1(1), pages 5-33, September.
- Damien Geradin, Nicolas Petit, 2004. "The Development of Agencies at EU and National Levels: Conceptual Analysis and Proposals for Reform," Jean Monnet Working Papers 1, Jean Monnet Chair.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joerges, Christian, 2007. "Integration through de-legislation? An irritated heckler," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; regulation; democracy; rule of law; diversity/homogeneity; networks; open coordination; transparency; accountability; agency theory;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-05-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .