Learning from Difference: The New Architecture of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Horn, Henrik & Weiler, Joseph H. H., 2005. "European Communities â€“ Trade Description of Sardines: Textualism and its Discontent," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(S1), pages 248-275, January.
- D. Geradin, 2000. "Institutional aspects of EU regulatory reforms in the telecommunications sector: an analysis of the role of national regulatory authorities," Competition and Regulation in Network Industries, Intersentia, vol. 1(1), pages 5-33, September.
- Damien Geradin, Nicolas Petit, 2004. "The Development of Agencies at EU and National Levels: Conceptual Analysis and Proposals for Reform," Jean Monnet Working Papers 1, Jean Monnet Chair.
- Jörg Monar, 2004. "Justice and Home Affairs," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(s1), pages 117-133, September.
- David Bailey & Lisa De Propris, 2004. "A Bridge Too Phare? EU Pre‐Accession Aid and Capacity‐Building in the Candidate Countries," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 77-98, February.
- Judith Kelley, 2006. "New Wine in Old Wineskins: Promoting Political Reforms through the New European Neighbourhood Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 29-55, March.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Christiansen, Andt, 2005. "Competence Allocation in the EU Competition Policy System as an Interest-Driven Process," Journal of Public Policy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 313-337, December.
- Maria Kaika, 2003. "The Water Framework Directive: A New Directive for a Changing Social, Political and Economic European Framework," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 299-316.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tamara K Hervey, 2008. "The European Union’s governance of health care and the welfare modernization agenda," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 2(1), pages 103-120, March.
- Louise G. Trubek & Joseph V Rees & A. Bryce Hoflund & Marybeth Farquhar & Carol A Heimer, 2008. "Health care and new governance: The quest for effective regulation," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 2(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Scott L. Greer, 2011. "The weakness of strong policies and the strength of weak policies: Law, experimentalist governance, and supporting coalitions in European Union health care policy," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 5(2), pages 187-203, June.
- Helen Briassoulis, 2019. "Governance as multiplicity: the Assemblage Thinking perspective," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 52(3), pages 419-450, September.
- Joerges, Christian, 2007. "Integration through de-legislation? An irritated heckler," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jeanie Bukowski, 2017. "A â€œnew water cultureâ€ on the Iberian Peninsula? Evaluating epistemic community impact on water resources management policy," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 35(2), pages 239-264, March.
- Peter Burnell, 2008. "From Evaluating Democracy Assistance to Appraising Democracy Promotion," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56(2), pages 414-434, June.
- Oliver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007.
"The Prohibition Of The Proposed Springer-Prosiebensat.1 Merger: How Much Economics In German Merger Control?,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 3(2), pages 281-306.
- Budzinski, Oliver & Wacker, Katharina, 2007. "The prohibition of the proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: how much economics in German merger control?," IBES Diskussionsbeiträge 160, University of Duisburg-Essen, Institute of Business and Economic Studie (IBES).
- Oilver Budzinski & Katharina Wacker, 2007. "The Prohibition of the Proposed Springer-ProSiebenSat.1-Merger: How much Economics in German Merger Control?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200704, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, Jeremy, 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," Book Chapters,, International Water Management Institute.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2010. "The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization," KFG Working Papers p0011, Free University Berlin.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2010.
"Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 1209-1235, November.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
- PaweÅ‚ Charasz & Jan P Vogler, 2021. "Does EU funding improve local state capacity? Evidence from Polish municipalities," European Union Politics, , vol. 22(3), pages 446-471, September.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2017. "Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 127-143, January.
- Kocsis, Viktória, 2005. "A hálózatok közötti aszimmetria hatása a mobilszolgáltatók végződtetési díjára [The effect of asymmetry among networks on the provision charges of mobile telephone services]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(7), pages 663-685.
- Elena A. KOROSTELEVA, 2013. "Evaluating the role of partnership in the European Neighbourhood Policy: the Eastern neighbourhood," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 11-36, December.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "Modernisierung der europäischen Wettbewerbsordnung: Werden die nationalen Wettbewerbspolitiken verdrängt?," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200611, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:385-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Molle, Francois & Berkoff, J., 2007. "Water pricing in irrigation: the lifetime of an idea," IWMI Books, Reports H040600, International Water Management Institute.
- Angelos Katsaris, 2016. "Europeanization through Policy Networks in the Southern Neighbourhood: Advancing Renewable Energy Rules in Morocco and Algeria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 656-673, May.
- Mark Wiering & Irene Immink, 2006. "When Water Management Meets Spatial Planning: A Policy-Arrangements Perspective," Environment and Planning C, , vol. 24(3), pages 423-438, June.
- Manuela Moschella, 2007. "An International Political Economy Approach to the Neighbourhood Policy. The ENP from the Enlargement and the Mediterranean Perspectives," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 7(Summer), pages 156-180.
- Oleksiy KANDYUK, 2016. "Foreign Policy Of European Union: Eurasian Agenda," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 8(3), pages 348-363, October.
- Julia Langbein, 2011. "Organizing Regulatory Convergence Outside the EU. Setting Policy-Specific Conditionality and Building Domestic Capacities," KFG Working Papers p0033, Free University Berlin.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2006. "An Economic Perspective on the Jurisdictional Reform of the European Merger Control System," Marburg Working Papers on Economics 200608, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Julia Langbein, 2014. "JCMS Special Issue 2014: Eastern Enlargement Ten Years On: Transcending the East-West Divide? Guest Editors: Rachel A. Epstein and Wade Jacoby," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 157-174, January.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2011.
"The Institutional Framework for Doing Sports Business: Principles of EU Competition Policy in Sports Markets,"
1103, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Oliver Budzinski, 2011. "The Institutional Framework for Doing Sports Business: Principles of EU Competition Policy in Sports Markets," Working Papers 108/11, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Sociology, Environmental and Business Economics.
- Budzinski, Oliver, 2012. "The institutional framework for doing sports business: Principles of EU competition policy in sports markets," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 70, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsgovernance; regulation; democracy; rule of law; diversity/homogeneity; networks; open coordination; transparency; accountability; agency theory;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EEC-2007-05-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-05-26 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0014. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jessica Spiegel The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jessica Spiegel to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.