Integration through de-legislation? An irritated heckler
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:99:y:2005:i:01:p:29-43_05 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sabel, Charles F.; Zeitlin, Jonathan, 2007. "Learning from Difference: The New Architecture of Experimentalist Governance in the European Union," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 2, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Poul Kjaer, 2007. "Rationality within REACH? On Functional Differentiation as the Structural Foundation of Legitimacy in European Chemicals Regulation," EUI-LAW Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Christian Joerges, 2006. "'Deliberative Political Processes' Revisited: What Have we Learnt About the Legitimacy of Supranational Decision-Making," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44, pages 779-802, November.
More about this item
Keywordscomitology; Europeanization; governance; multilevel governance; open coordination; private international law; rule of law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-08-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAW-2007-08-08 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-REG-2007-08-08 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erp:eurogo:p0015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jessica Spiegel). General contact details of provider: http://www.connex-network.org/ .