Report NEP-LAW-2007-08-08This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey, 2007. "Terrorism and Business," CREMA Working Paper Series 2007-12, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Alvin K. Klevorick & Alan O. Sykes, 2007. "United States Courts and the Optimal Deterrence of International Cartels: A Welfarist Perspective on Empagran," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1617, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Hannes Spengler & Sandra Schaffner, 2007. "Using Job Changes to Evaluate the Bias of the Value of a Statistical Life," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 713, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Joerges, Christian, 2007. "Integration through de-legislation? An irritated heckler," European Governance Papers (EUROGOV) 3, CONNEX and EUROGOV networks.
- Drago, Francesco & Galbiati, Roberto & Vertova, Pietro, 2007. "The Deterrent Effects of Prison: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 2912, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Martin Halla, 2007. "Divorce and the Excess Burden of Lawyers," Economics working papers 2007-13, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Jo Reynaerts & Patrick Van Cayseele, 2007. "Complementary Platforms," LICOS Discussion Papers 18607, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Hainz, Christa, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Competition on the Bank's Incentive to Collateralize," Discussion Papers in Economics 2007, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Deffains & Claude Fluet, 2007. "Legal versus Normative Incentives under Judicial Error," Cahiers de recherche 0718, CIRPEE.
- Marchese, Carla & Privileggi, Fabio, 2007. "Increasing the efficiency of the 'Studi di Settore' might backfire," POLIS Working Papers 83, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Luther, Joerg & Francavilla, Domenico, 2007. "Nepal's constitutional transition," POLIS Working Papers 84, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Robert L. Basmann & Michael McAleer & Daniel Slottje, 2007. "Patent Activity and Technical Change," DEA Working Papers 27, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Gómez-Sorzano, Gustavo, 2007. "Cycles of violence, and terrorist attacks index for the State of Massachusetts," MPRA Paper 4342, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 May 2007.
- Item repec:pri:crcwel:913 is not listed on IDEAS anymore