Foreign Policy Of European Union: Eurasian Agenda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marise Cremona; Christophe Hillion, 2006. "L’Union fait la force? Potential and Limitations of the European Neighbourhood Policy as an Integrated EU Foreign and Security Policy," EUI-LAW Working Papers 39, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Judith Kelley, 2006. "New Wine in Old Wineskins: Promoting Political Reforms through the New European Neighbourhood Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(1), pages 29-55, March.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Elena A. KOROSTELEVA, 2013. "Evaluating the role of partnership in the European Neighbourhood Policy: the Eastern neighbourhood," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4, pages 11-36, December.
- Nicole Wichmann, 2007. "The Intersection Between Justice and Home Affairs and the European Neighbourhood Policy: Taking Stock of the Logic, Objectives and Practices," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0353, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Burnell, 2008. "From Evaluating Democracy Assistance to Appraising Democracy Promotion," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56(2), pages 414-434, June.
- Tanja A. Börzel, 2010. "The Transformative Power of Europe Reloaded - The Limits of External Europeanization," KFG Working Papers p0011, Free University Berlin.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska & Rainer Schweickert, 2010.
"Neighbourhood Europeanization through ENP: The Case of Ukraine,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(5), pages 1209-1235, November.
- Andrea Gawrich & Inna Melnykovska and Rainer Schweickert, 2009. "Neighbourhood Europeanization trough ENP - The Case of Ukraine," KFG Working Papers p0003, Free University Berlin.
- Sara Kahn-Nisser, 2017. "Channels of Influence: The EU and Delta Convergence of Core Labour Standards in the Eastern Neighbourhood," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 29(1), pages 127-143, January.
- repec:jes:wpaper:y:2012:v:4:p:385-395 is not listed on IDEAS
- Angelos Katsaris, 2016. "Europeanization through Policy Networks in the Southern Neighbourhood: Advancing Renewable Energy Rules in Morocco and Algeria," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 656-673, May.
- Manuela Moschella, 2007. "An International Political Economy Approach to the Neighbourhood Policy. The ENP from the Enlargement and the Mediterranean Perspectives," European Political Economy Review, European Political Economy Infrastructure Consortium, vol. 7(Summer), pages 156-180.
- Julia Langbein, 2011. "Organizing Regulatory Convergence Outside the EU. Setting Policy-Specific Conditionality and Building Domestic Capacities," KFG Working Papers p0033, Free University Berlin.
- Julia Langbein, 2014. "JCMS Special Issue 2014: Eastern Enlargement Ten Years On: Transcending the East-West Divide? Guest Editors: Rachel A. Epstein and Wade Jacoby," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 157-174, January.
- Sally Khalifa Isaac, 2012. "Europe and the Arab Revolutions - From a Weak to a Proactive Response to a Changing Neighborhood," KFG Working Papers p0039, Free University Berlin.
- Nelli Babayan, 2016. "A Global Trend EU-style: Democracy Promotion in ‘Fragile’ and Conflict-Affected South Caucasus," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 7(2), pages 217-226, May.
- Andrei SCRINIC, 2014. "The Eastern Partnership As Part Of The Eu Foreign Policy: A Review Of Theoretical Approaches," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 1, pages 219-230.
- Thilo Bodenstein & Mark Furness, 2009. "Separating the Willing from the Able," European Union Politics, , vol. 10(3), pages 381-401, September.
- Frank Schimmelfennig & Hanno Scholtz, 2008. "EU Democracy Promotion in the European Neighbourhood," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(2), pages 187-215, June.
- Gergana Noutcheva, 2016. "Societal Empowerment and Europeanization: Revisiting the EU's Impact on Democratization," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 691-708, May.
- Franke, Anja & Gawrich, Andrea & Melnykovska, Inna & Schweickert, Rainer, 2009. "Resource-based reluctance, reversed asymmetry, and non-trade integration incentives: theory and evidence from European neighbourhood," Kiel Working Papers 1551, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Tanja A. Börzel & Digdem Soyaltin, 2012. "Europeanization in Turkey - Stretching a Concept to its Limits?," KFG Working Papers p0036, Free University Berlin.
- Thomas Gehring & Kevin Urbanski & Sebastian Oberthür, 2017. "The European Union as an Inadvertent Great Power: EU Actorness and the Ukraine Crisis," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 727-743, July.
- Teodor Lucian Moga, 2012. "The Eastern Neighbourhood Of The Eu Grand Chessboard," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 4(3), pages 385-395, September.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean integration; Foreign policy of EU; European neighbourhood policy; Eastern partnership;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:3:p:348-363. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.