Migration and Elastic Labour in Economic Development: Southeast Asia before World War II
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vamvakidis, Athanasios, 2002. "How Robust Is the Growth-Openness Connection? Historical Evidence," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 57-80, March.
- Walz, Uwe, 1998. "Does an enlargement of a common market stimulate growth and convergence?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 297-321, August.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2007-05-26 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-MIG-2007-05-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-SEA-2007-05-26 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gla:glaewp:2007_06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tedi Racheva). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dpglauk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .