Report NEP-MIG-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- McKenzie, David & Gibson, John & Stillman, Steven, 2007. "A Land of Milk and Honey with Streets Paved with Gold: Do Emigrants Have Over-Optimistic Expectations about Incomes Abroad?," IZA Discussion Papers 2788, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Georgarakos, Dimitris & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and Survival Dynamics of Immigrants to the U.S. and their Descendants," IZA Discussion Papers 2792, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students’ Return Intentions," ERC Working Papers 0701, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Checchi, Daniele & De Simone, Gianfranco & Faini, Riccardo, 2007. "Skilled Migration, FDI and Human Capital Investment," IZA Discussion Papers 2795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giovanni Caggiano & Gregg Huff, . "Migration and Elastic Labour in Economic Development: Southeast Asia before World War II," Working Papers 2007_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Murat G. Kirdar, 2007. "Labor Market Outcomes, Capital Accumulation, and Return Migration: Evidence from Immigrants in Germany," ERC Working Papers 0703, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Murat G. Kirdar & D. Sirin Saracoglu, 2007. "Regional Convergence and The Causal Impact of Migration on Regional Growth Rates," ERC Working Papers 0702, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Razin, Assaf & Sand, Edith, 2007. "The Role of Immigration in Sustaining the Social Security System: A Political Economy Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 6302, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070021 is not listed on IDEAS anymore