Report NEP-CWA-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Nurdilek Hacialioglu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nil Demet Gungor & Aysit Tansel, 2007. "Brain Drain from Turkey: An Investigation of Students’ Return Intentions," ERC Working Papers 0701, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2007.
- Giovanni Caggiano & Gregg Huff, . "Migration and Elastic Labour in Economic Development: Southeast Asia before World War II," Working Papers 2007_06, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- K., Jothi Sivagnanam, 2006. "New approach to planning in Tamil Nadu: Targeting the growth process," MPRA Paper 3206, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raghbendra Jha, 2007. "Investment and Subsidies in Indian Agriculture," ASARC Working Papers 2007-03, The Australian National University, Australia South Asia Research Centre.
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:22 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pid:wpaper:2007:23 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Akhtiar Ahmed Ghumro & Ahmed Nawaz Hakro, . "Foreign Direct Investment, Determinants And Policy Analysis: Case Study Of Pakistan," Working Papers 2007_04, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Sule Ozler & Erol Taymaz & Kamil Yilmaz, 2007. "History Matters for the Export Decision Plant Level Evidence from Turkish Manufacturing Industry," ERC Working Papers 0704, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070035 is not listed on IDEAS anymore