Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dosi, Giovanni, 1988. "Sources, Procedures, and Microeconomic Effects of Innovation," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 1120-1171, September.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Secchi, Angelo, 2003. "Why are distributions of firm growth rates tent-shaped?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 415-420, September.
- Malerba, Franco & Orsenigo, Luigi, 1997. "Technological Regimes and Sectoral Patterns of Innovative Activities," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 6(1), pages 83-117.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pier Paolo Saviotti, 2012. "R&D and the Firm," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics and Theory of the Firm, chapter 29 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alena Zemplinerová, 2010.
"Inovační aktivita firem a konkurence
[Innovation Activity of Firms and Competition]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(6), pages 747-760.
- Giovanni Dosi & Daniele Moschella & Emanuele Pugliese & Federico Tamagni, 2015.
"Productivity, market selection, and corporate growth: comparative evidence across US and Europe,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 45(3), pages 643-672, October.
- Giovanni Dosi & Daniele Moschella & Emanuele Pugliese & Federico Tamagni, 2013. "Productivity, market selection and corporate growth: comparative evidence across US and Europe," LEM Papers Series 2013/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsNew techno-economic paradigm; Organizational change; Vertical integration; Boundaries of the firm; Visible hand.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-05-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CSE-2007-05-26 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-HIS-2007-05-26 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-ICT-2007-05-26 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-05-26 (Innovation)
- NEP-PKE-2007-05-26 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TID-2007-05-26 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2007/12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.