Report NEP-CSE-2007-05-26This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2007. "Mudar Tudo para não Mudar Nada: Analisando a Dinâmica de Redes de Proprietários no Brasil como ‘Mundos Pequenos’," Insper Working Papers wpe_80, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Nekby, Lena & Thoursie, Peter Skogman & Vahtrik, Lars, 2007. "Gender and Self-Selection Into a Competitive Environment: Are Women More Overconfident Than Men?," IZA Discussion Papers 2794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- ASAKAWA Kazuhiro, 2007. "Metanational Learning in TFT-LCD Industry: An Organizing Framework," Discussion papers 07029, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Isabel Pizarro-Moreno & Juan C. Real & Elena Sousa-Ginel, 2007. "Corporate Entrepreneurship: Building a Knowledge-Based View of the Firm," Working Papers 07.02, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Business Administration.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12813 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Giovanni Dosi & Alfonso Gambardella & Marco Grazzi & Luigi Orsenigo, 2007. "Technological revolutions and the evolution of industrial structures. Assessing the impact of new technologies upon size, pattern of growth and boundaries of the firms," LEM Papers Series 2007/12, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ashoka Mody & Deniz Igan & Stefania Fabrizio, 2007. "The Dynamics of Product Quality and International Competitiveness," IMF Working Papers 07/97, International Monetary Fund.