Population-Dependent Costs of Detecting Trustworthiness - An Indirect Evolutionary Analysis -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reinoud Joosten & Thomas Brenner & Ulrich Witt, 2003. "Games with frequency-dependent stage payoffs," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(4), pages 609-620, September.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1983. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 269-363, September.
- Sandra Güth & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2002. "The Dynamics of Trustworthiness Among the Few," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 53(4), pages 369-388, December.
- Selten, Reinhard, 1988. "Evolutionary stability in extensive two-person games - correction and further development," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 223-266, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meier, Stephan & Pierce, Lamar & Vaccaro, Antonino, 2014. "Trust and In-Group Favoritism in a Culture of Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 8169, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Werner Güth & Manfred Stadler, 2007. "Path dependence without denying deliberation— a continuous transition model connecting teleology and evolution," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 45-52, February.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EVO-2006-06-24 (Evolutionary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esi:discus:2006-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karin Richter) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Karin Richter to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mpiewde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.