When change matters: the effect of dependent interviewing on survey interaction in the British Household Panel Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette, 2005. "Does dependent interviewing really increase efficiency and reduce respondent burden?," ISER Working Paper Series 2005-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter, 2004. "Dependent interviewing and seam effects in work history data," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sala, Emanuela & Lynn, Peter, 2004. "Measuring change in employment characteristics: the effects of dependent interviewing," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-26, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Sala, Emanuela & Uhrig, S.C. Noah & Lynn, Peter, 2008. "The development and implementation of a coding scheme to analyse interview dynamics in the British Household Panel Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Laurie, Heather & Uhrig, S.C. Noah, 2007. "The introduction of dependent interviewing on the British Household Panel Survey," ISER Working Paper Series 2007-07, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Sala, Emanuela & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Lynn, Peter, 2004.
"Validation of survey data on income and employment: the ISMIE experience,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2004-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala & Stephen P. Jenkins & Peter Lynn, 2005. "Validation of Survey Data on Income and Employment: The ISMIE Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 488, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Nico Molenaar & Johannes Smit, 1996. "Asking and answering yes/no-questions in survey interviews: a conversational approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 115-136, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-04-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2009-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .