Does dependent interviewing really increase efficiency and reduce respondent burden?
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jun 2005|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Publications Office, Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ UK|
Web page: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Publications Office, Institute for Social and Economic Research, University of Essex, Wivenhoe Park, Colchester, Essex CO4 3SQ UK|
Web: https://www.iser.essex.ac.uk/publications/ Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Lynn, Peter, 2004. "Dependent interviewing and seam effects in work history data," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-24, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Lynn, Peter & JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Sala, Emanuela, 2004.
"The effects of dependent interviewing on responses to questions on income sources,"
ISER Working Paper Series
2004-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Peter Lynn & Annette Jäckle & Stephen P. Jenkins & Emanuela Sala, 2005. "The Effects of Dependent Interviewing on Responses to Questions on Income Sources," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 487, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- JÃ¤ckle, Annette & Sala, Emanuela & Jenkins, Stephen P. & Lynn, Peter, 2004. "Validation of survey data on income and employment: the ISMIE experience," ISER Working Paper Series 2004-14, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Annette Jäckle & Emanuela Sala & Stephen P. Jenkins & Peter Lynn, 2005. "Validation of Survey Data on Income and Employment: The ISMIE Experience," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 488, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:iserwp:2005-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.