Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liégeois, Philippe & Berger, Frédéric & Islam, Nizamul & Wagener, Raymond, 2009. "Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-16, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Happiness, Deprivation and the Alter Ego," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-18, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- BERGER Frédéric & ISLAM Nizamul & LIEGEOIS Philippe, 2010. "Discrete choice Females Labour Supply Model in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-10, LISER.
More about this item
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ese:emodwp:em1-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jonathan Nears). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rcessuk.html .