Discrete choice Females Labour Supply Model in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Liégeois, Philippe & Berger, Frédéric & Islam, Nizamul & Wagener, Raymond, 2009.
"Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg,"
IRISS Working Paper Series
2009-16, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- LiÃ©geois, Philippe & Berger, Frederic & Islam, Nizamul & Wagener, Raymond, 2010. "Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- José Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, 2008.
"Discrete choice models of labour supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 6(3), pages 247-273, September.
- José M. Labeaga, Xisco Oliver & Xisco Oliver & Amedeo Spadaro, "undated". "Discrete choice models of labour Supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms," Working Papers 2005-14, FEDEA.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amadéo Spadaro, 2008. "Discrete choice models of labour supply, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reforms," Post-Print halshs-00754269, HAL.
- José M. Labeaga & Xisco Oliver & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Discrete choice models of labour suppluy, behavioural microsimulation and the Spanish tax reform," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590836, HAL.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor Thoresen, 2007.
"A discrete choice model for labor supply and childcare,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 781-803, October.
- Tom Kornstad & Thor O. Thoresen, 2002. "A Discrete Choice Model for Labor Supply and Child Care," Discussion Papers 315, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour supply; Discrete choice; Households; Microsimulation; Tax reform;
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H31 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Household
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2010-07-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-LAB-2010-07-24 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:cepswp:2010-10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Library and Documentation). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .