Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LiÃ©geois, Philippe & Berger, Frederic & Islam, Nizamul & Wagener, Raymond, 2010. "Cross-validating administrative and survey datasets through microsimulation and the assessment of a tax reform in Luxembourg," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/10, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Atkinson, Tony & Cantillon, Bea & Marlier, Eric & Nolan, Brian, 2002. "Social Indicators: The EU and Social Inclusion," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199253494.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- BERGER Frédéric & ISLAM Nizamul & LIEGEOIS Philippe, 2010. "Discrete choice Females Labour Supply Model in Luxembourg," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-10, LISER.
- Verme, Paolo, 2009. "Happiness, Deprivation and the Alter Ego," IRISS Working Paper Series 2009-18, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
More about this item
KeywordsEUROMOD ; Microsimulation ; Tax reform ; Validation;
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:irs:iriswp:2009-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Philippe Van Kerm). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepsslu.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.