Inequality of Opportunity in Income and Consumption: the Middle East and North Africa Region in Comparative Perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Francisco H. G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011.
"The Measurement Of Inequality Of Opportunity: Theory And An Application To Latin America,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 57(4), pages 622-657, December.
- Ferreira , Francisco H. G. & Gignoux, Jeremie, 2008. "The measurement of inequality of opportunity : theory and an application to Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4659, The World Bank.
- repec:spr:sochwe:v:49:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00355-017-1044-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragui Assaad & Djavad Salehi-Isfahani & Rana Hendy, 2014. "Inequality of Opportunity in Educational Attainment in Middle East and North Africa: Evidence from Household Surveys," Working Papers 834, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2014.
- John E. Roemer & Alain Trannoy, 2013. "Equality of Opportunity," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1921, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Assaad, Ragui (ed.), 2014. "The Jordanian Labor Market in the New Millennium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198702054.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2012.
"Inequality Of Opportunity In Child Health In The Arab World And Turkey,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 4(02), pages 1-37.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & Nadia Belhaj Hassine & Djavad Salehi-Isfahan, 2012. "Inequality of Opportunity in Child Health in the Arab World and Turkey," Working Papers 665, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft, 2013.
"The Egypt labor market panel survey: introducing the 2012 round,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 2(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft, 2013. "The Egypt Labor Market Panel Survey: Introducing the 2012 Round," Working Papers 758, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2013.
- Filipe R. Campante & Davin Chor, 2012. "Why Was the Arab World Poised for Revolution? Schooling, Economic Opportunities, and the Arab Spring," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 167-188, Spring.
- Paul Hufe & Andreas Peichl & John Roemer & Martin Ungerer, 2017.
"Inequality of income acquisition: the role of childhood circumstances,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 49(3), pages 499-544, December.
- Hufe, Paul & Peichl, Andreas & Roemer, John & Ungerer, Martin, 2015. "Inequality of income acquisition: The role of childhood circumstances," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hassine, Nadia Belhaj, 2015. "Economic Inequality in the Arab Region," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 532-556.
- Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Jérémie Gignoux, 2011. "The Measurement of Inequality of Inequality of Opportunity: Theory and an Application to Latin America," Post-Print halshs-00754503, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ragui Assaad & Caroline Krafft & John Roemer & Djavad Salehi-Isfahani, 2016. "Inequality of Opportunity in Income and Consumption in Egypt," Working Papers 1002, Economic Research Forum, revised May 2016.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.