Poverty and Equity
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lustig, Nora, 2017.
"El impacto del sistema tributario y el gasto social en la distribución del ingreso y la pobreza en América Latina. Una aplicación del marco metodológico del proyecto Compromiso con la Equidad (CEQ),"
El Trimestre Económico, Fondo de Cultura Económica, vol. 0(335), pages .493-568, julio-sep.
- Nora Lustig, 2018. "El Impacto del Sistema Tributario y el Gasto Social en la Distribucion del Ingreso y la Pobreza en America Latina. Una Aplicacion del Marco Metodologico del Proyecto Compromiso con la Equidad (CEQ)," Commitment to Equity (CEQ) Working Paper Series 62, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Gabriel Leite Mota, 2007. "Why Should Happiness Have a Role in Welfare Economics? Happiness versus Orthodoxy and Capabilities," FEP Working Papers 253, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Gabriela Inchauste & David G. Victor, 2017. "The Political Economy of Energy Subsidy Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 26216, July.
- Tomas Zelinsky, 2012. "Changes in Relative Material Deprivation in Regions of Slovakia and the Czech Republic," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 59(3), pages 335-353, June.
- Mitja ÄŒok & Ivica Urban & Miroslav VerbiÄ, 2013.
"Income Redistribution through Taxes and Social Benefits: The Case of Slovenia and Croatia,"
Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 60(5), pages 667-686, September.
- Cok, Mitja & Urban, Ivica & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Income redistribution through taxes and social benefits: the case of Slovenia and Croatia," MPRA Paper 38918, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Namibia Statistics Agency & World Bank, . "Does Fiscal Policy Benefit the Poor and Reduce Inequality in Namibia?," World Bank Other Operational Studies, The World Bank, number 27538, September.
- Mussa, Richard, 2010. "Poverty and Inequality in Standards of Living in Malawi: Does Religious Affiliation Matter?," MPRA Paper 24438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paul Ningaye & Yemedjeu Tiomela & Virginie Takoutio Feudjio, 2011. "Multi-Poverty in Cameroon: a Dimensional Scores Approach. Multi-pauvreté au Cameroun: Approche par les scores dimensionnels," Working Papers PMMA 2011-01, PEP-PMMA.
Book ChaptersThe following chapters of this book are listed in IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:esisew:978-0-387-33318-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.