An economic analysis of transportation fuel policies in Brazil
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nunez, Hector & Onal, Hayri, 2013. "An Economic Analysis of Transportation Fuel Policies in Brazil," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149973, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Freitas, Luciano Charlita & Kaneko, Shinji, 2011. "Ethanol demand under the flex-fuel technology regime in Brazil," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1146-1154.
- de Gorter, Harry & Drabik, Dusan & Kliauga, Erika M. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2013.
"An economic model of Brazil's ethanol-sugar markets and impacts of fuel policies,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6524, The World Bank.
- Drabik, Dusan & de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2014. "An Economic Model of Brazil’s Ethanol-Sugar Markets and Impacts of Fuel Policies," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182709, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schmitt, William F. & Szklo, Alexandre & Schaeffer, Roberto, 2011. "Policies for improving the efficiency of the Brazilian light-duty vehicle fleet and their implications for fuel use, greenhouse gas emissions and land use," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3163-3176, June.
- Hector M. Nuñez & Hayri Önal & Madhu Khanna, 2013. "Land use and economic effects of alternative biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 44(4-5), pages 487-499, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBrazil fuel policy; mathematical programming; land use; greenhouse gas emissions;
- Q42 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Alternative Energy Sources
- Q55 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Technological Innovation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-03-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-03-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2016-03-06 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:emc:wpaper:dte570. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alfonso Miranda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cideemx.html .