Land use and economic effects of alternative biofuel policies in Brazil and the United States
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Héctor M. Núñez & Andrés Trujillo-Barrera, 2015. "Impact of U.S. Biofuel Policy in the Presence of Drastic Climate Conditions," Working papers DTE 585, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Nunez, Hector & Onal, Hayri, 2013.
"An Economic Analysis of Transportation Fuel Policies in Brazil,"
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C.
149973, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Héctor M. Núñez & Hayri Onal, 2014. "An economic analysis of transportation fuel policies in Brazil," Working papers DTE 570, CIDE, División de Economía.
- Khanna, Madhu & Hector, Nunez & David, Zilberman, 2014. "The Political-Economy of Biofuel and Cheap Oil Policies in Brazil," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169471, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2015.
"Impacts of ethanol policy on corn prices: A review and meta-analysis of recent evidence,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 63-73.
- Condon, Nicole & Klemick, Heather & Wolverton, Ann, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149940, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nicole Condon & Heather Klemick & Ann Wolverton, 2013. "Impacts of Ethanol Policy on Corn Prices: A Review and Meta-Analysis of Recent Evidence," NCEE Working Paper Series 201305, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Oct 2013.
- Moncada, J.A. & Lukszo, Z. & Junginger, M. & Faaij, A. & Weijnen, M., 2017. "A conceptual framework for the analysis of the effect of institutions on biofuel supply chains," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 185(P1), pages 895-915.
- Nuñez, Hector M., 2016. "Biofuel Potential in Mexico: Land Use, Economic and Environmental Effects," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 236067, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nunez, H., 2018. "Building a Bioethanol Market in Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 275921, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Capitani, Daniel Henrique Dario, 2014. "Biofuels versus food: How much Brazilian ethanol production can affect domestic food prices," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170267, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hector, Nuñez & Andres, Trujillo-Barrera, 2014. "Impact of U.S. Biofuel Policy in the Presence of Uncertain Climate Conditions," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170620, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:agecon:v:44:y:2013:i:4-5:p:487-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.