Park and Ride for the Morning and Evening Commute
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J., 1998. "A Parking Search Model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 159-170, April.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1991.
"A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 301-335, August.
- Richard Arnott, 1990. "A Temporal and Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Commuter Parking," Discussion Papers 884, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- NESTEROV, Yu & de PALMA, André, 2000.
"Stable dynamics in transportation systems,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981. "A behavioral approach to modelling household motor vehicle ownership and applications to aggregate policy analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
- Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K., 2000. "Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 145-170, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2001-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marion Oury to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.