Park and Ride for the Morning and Evening Commute
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex|
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- NESTEROV, Yu & de PALMA, André, 2000.
"Stable dynamics in transportation systems,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- A. de Palma & Y. Nesterova, 2000. "Stable Dynamics in Transportation Systems," THEMA Working Papers 2000-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1991. "A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 301-335, August.
- Richard Arnott, 1990. "A Temporal and Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Commuter Parking," Discussion Papers 884, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999. "Modeling Parking," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Richard Arnott & John Rowse, 1997. "Modeling Parking," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 350., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J., 1998. "A Parking Search Model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 159-170, April.
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981. "A Behavioral Approach to Modelling Household Motor Vehicle Ownership and Applications to Aggregate Policy Analysis," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981. "A behavioral approach to modelling household motor vehicle ownership and applications to aggregate policy analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
- Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K., 2000. "Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 145-170, April. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2001-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.