Park and Ride for the Morning and Evening Commute
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- A. de Palma & Y. Nesterova, 2000.
"Stable Dynamics in Transportation Systems,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Richard Arnott, 1990.
"A Temporal and Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Commuter Parking,"
884, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1991. "A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 301-335, August.
- Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K., 2000. "Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 145-170, April.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J., 1998. "A Parking Search Model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 159-170, April.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981. "A behavioral approach to modelling household motor vehicle ownership and applications to aggregate policy analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2001-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marion Oury)The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Marion Oury to update the entry or send us the correct address
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.