Park and Ride for the Morning and Evening Commute
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2001|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 33, boulevard du port - 95011 Cergy-Pontoise Cedex|
Phone: 33 1 34 25 60 63
Fax: 33 1 34 25 62 33
Web page: http://thema.u-cergy.fr
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Arnott, Richard & de Palma, Andre & Lindsey, Robin, 1991.
"A temporal and spatial equilibrium analysis of commuter parking,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 301-335, August.
- Richard Arnott, 1990. "A Temporal and Spatial Equilibrium Analysis of Commuter Parking," Discussion Papers 884, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981.
"A Behavioral Approach to Modelling Household Motor Vehicle Ownership and Applications to Aggregate Policy Analysis,"
Environment and Planning A,
SAGE Publishing, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
- M Ben-Akiva & C F Manski & L Sherman, 1981. "A behavioral approach to modelling household motor vehicle ownership and applications to aggregate policy analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 13(4), pages 399-411, April.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 1999.
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 97-124, January.
- Thompson, Russell G. & Richardson, Anthony J., 1998. "A Parking Search Model," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 159-170, April.
- Tam, M. L. & Lam, William H. K., 2000. "Maximum car ownership under constraints of road capacity and parking space," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 145-170, April.
- NESTEROV, Yu & de PALMA, André, 2000.
"Stable dynamics in transportation systems,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2000027, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ema:worpap:2001-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Marcassa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.