Energy Pricing Policies in Indonesia: A Computable General Equilibrium Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Haugland, Torleif & Olsen, Oystein & Roland, Kjell, 1992. "Stabilizing CO2 emissions Are carbon taxes a viable option?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 405-419, May.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "On the Distributional Effect of Carbon Tax in Developing Countries: The Case of Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200705, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2007.
- Peter Warr & Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2009.
"International food prices and poverty in Indonesia,"
Departmental Working Papers
2009-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Warr, Peter G. & Yusuf, Arief Anshory, 2010. "International food prices and poverty in Indonesia," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59259, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Birol, F & Aleagha, AV & Ferroukhi, R, 1995. "The economic impact of subsidy phase out in oil exporting developing countries: a case study of Algeria, Iran and Nigeria," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 209-215, March.
- Zhu, Xueqin & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2005. "A model for consumers' preferences for Novel Protein Foods and environmental quality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 720-744, July.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550, October.
- Kirk Hamilton & Grant Cameron, 1994. "Simulating the Distributional Effects of a Canadian Carbon Tax," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(4), pages 385-399, December.
- ANDERSON, KYM & McKIBBIN, WARWICK J., 2000.
"Reducing coal subsidies and trade barriers: their contribution to greenhouse gas abatement,"
Environment and Development Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(04), pages 457-481, October.
- Kym Anderson & Warwick J. McKibbin, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 9703, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Anderson, Kym & McKibbin, Warwick, 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," CEPR Discussion Papers 1698, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- McKibbin, W.J. & Anderson, K., 1997. "Reducing Coal Subsidies and Trade Barriers: Their Contribution to Greenhouse Gas Abatement," Papers 135, Brookings Institution - Working Papers.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Wawan Hermawan & Djoni Hartono & Kindy R. Sjahrir, 2010. "Scenarios for Climate Change Mitigation from the Energy Sector in Indonesia: The Role of Fiscal Instruments," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201005, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jul 2010.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009.
"How Large are the Impacts of Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments?,"
University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers
20093, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "How Large are the Impacts of Carbon Motivated Border Tax Adjustments," NBER Working Papers 15613, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kosmo, Mark, 1989. "Commercial energy subsidies in developing countries Opportunity for reform," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 244-253, June.
- Steenblik, Ronald P, 1995. "A note on the concept of `subsidy'," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 483-484, June.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2010. "Phasing Out Energy Subsidies in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 808, OECD Publishing.
- Zhu, Xueqin & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2005. "Modelling consumers' preferences for Novel Protein Foods and environmental quality," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 949-953, September.
- Lin, Boqiang & Li, Aijun, 2012. "Impacts of removing fossil fuel subsidies on China: How large and how to mitigate?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 741-749.
- Bazilian, Morgan & Onyeji, Ijeoma, 2012. "Fossil fuel subsidy removal and inadequate public power supply: Implications for businesses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-5.
- Pitt, Mark M., 1985. "Equity, externalities and energy subsidies The case of kerosine in Indonesia," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 201-217, April.
- Barker, Terry & Baylis, Susan & Madsen, Peter, 1993. "A UK carbon/energy tax : The macroeconomics effects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 296-308, March.
- Bhattacharyya, Subhes C., 1996. "Applied general equilibrium models for energy studies: a survey," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 145-164, July.
- Benedict J. Clements & Sanjeev Gupta & Hong-Sang Jung, 2003. "Real and Distributive Effects of Petroleum Price Liberalization; The Case of Indonesia," IMF Working Papers 03/204, International Monetary Fund.
- Barua, Sepul K. & Uusivuori, Jussi & Kuuluvainen, Jari, 2012. "Impacts of carbon-based policy instruments and taxes on tropical deforestation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 211-219.
- Saboohi, Y., 2001. "An evaluation of the impact of reducing energy subsidies on living expenses of households," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 245-252, February.
More about this item
KeywordsIndonesia; Energy and environmental policy; General equilibrium modeling;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2014-09-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2014-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2014-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2014-09-05 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:006356:7344. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.