Phasing Out Energy Subsidies in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arlan Brucal, Inessa Love, Beata Javorcik, 2018. "Energy savings through foreign acquisitions? Evidence from Indonesian manufacturing plants," GRI Working Papers 289, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Wang, Qiang & Li, Rongrong, 2015. "Cheaper oil: A turning point in Paris climate talk?," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1186-1192.
- Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Lorenza Campagnolo & Jean Chateau & Rob Dellink, 2015.
"Modelling of Distributional Impacts of Energy Subsidy Reforms: an Illustration with Indonesia,"
2015.68, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olivier Durand-Lasserve & Lorenza Campagnolo & Jean Chateau & Rob Dellink, 2015. "Modelling of distributional impacts of energy subsidy reforms: an illustration with Indonesia," OECD Environment Working Papers 86, OECD Publishing.
- Djoni Hartono & Tony Irawan & Ahmad Komarulzaman, 2014. "Energy Pricing Policies in Indonesia: A Computable General Equilibrium Model," EcoMod2014 7344, EcoMod.
- Inessa Love & Beata Javorcik & Arlan Brucal, 2017. "Pollution Haven or Halo? Evidence from Foreign Acquisitions in Indonesia," 2017 Meeting Papers 306, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Blum, Nicola U. & Sryantoro Wakeling, Ratri & Schmidt, Tobias S., 2013. "Rural electrification through village grids—Assessing the cost competitiveness of isolated renewable energy technologies in Indonesia," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 482-496.
More about this item
Keywordsbio-carburants; biofuels; energy subsidies; Indonesia; Indonésie; subventions d'énergie;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-20 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oec:ecoaaa:808-en. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edoecfr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .