Report NEP-SEA-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jed Friedman, 2010. "How Responsive is Poverty to Growth? A Regional Analysis of Poverty, Inequality, and Growth in Indonesia, 1984-99," Working Papers id:3155, eSocialSciences.
- Oshio, Takashi & Nozaki, Kayo & Kobayashi, Miki, 2010. "Relative income and happiness in Asia: Evidence from nationwide surveys in China, Japan, and Korea," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 487, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Abdul Karim, Zulkefly & Wan Ngah, Wan Azman Saini & Abdul Karim, Bakri, 2010. "Bank lending channel of monetary policy: dynamic panel data evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 26157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Annabelle Mourougane, 2010. "Phasing Out Energy Subsidies in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 808, OECD Publishing.
- Giles, John & Satriawan, Elan, 2010. "Protecting child nutritional status in the aftermath of a financial crisis : evidence from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5471, The World Bank.
- Mark J. Holmes & Theodore Panagiotidis & Jesus Otero, 2010. "The term structure of interest rates, the expectations hypothesis and international financial integration: Evidence from Asian Economies," Discussion Paper Series 2010_18, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Nov 2009.
- Park, Innwon & Park, Soonchan & Kim, Sangkyom, 2010. "A Free Trade Area of the Asia Pacific (FTAAP): Is It Desirable?," MPRA Paper 26680, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Adriana Cardozo & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries` Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 206, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- D. Narayana, 2010. "Asian Fertility Transition: Is Gender Equity in Formal Occupations An Explanatory Factor?," Working Papers id:3165, eSocialSciences.
- Parkash Chander & Myrna Wooders, 2010. "Subgame Perfect Cooperation in an Extensive Game," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 1008, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.