Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries` Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Adriana Cardozo & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries’ Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 49, Courant Research Centre PEG.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Axel Dreher, 2009. "In Search for a Long-run Relationship between Aid and Growth: Pitfalls and Findings," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 196, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dug:journl:y:2017:i:2:p:169-178 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
- repec:eee:chieco:v:48:y:2018:i:c:p:46-65 is not listed on IDEAS
- Liu, Ailan & Tang, Bo, 2018.
"US and China aid to Africa: Impact on the donor-recipient trade relations,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 46-65.
- Liu, Ailan & Tang, Bo, 2017. "US and China Aid to Africa: Impact on the Donor-Recipient Trade Relations," MPRA Paper 82276, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; foreign aid; recipient exports; bilateral trade relations;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2010-11-20 (Development)
- NEP-INT-2010-11-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-SEA-2010-11-20 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:iaidps:206. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sabine Jaep). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgoede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.