Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries’ Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martinez-Zarzoso & Adriana Cardozo & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen, 2010. "Foreign Aid and Recipient Countries` Exports: Does Aid Promote Bilateral Trade?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 206, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Dierk Herzer & Stephan Klasen & Axel Dreher, 2009. "In Search for a Long-run Relationship between Aid and Growth: Pitfalls and Findings," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 196, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wim Naudé, 2011. "Foreign Aid for Innovation: The Missing Ingredient in Private Sector Development?," Working Papers 2011/35, Maastricht School of Management.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational trade; foreign aid; recipient exports; bilateral trade relations;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:049. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .