Modelling the Economic Impact of Climate Change
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Manne, Alan & Mendelsohn, Robert & Richels, Richard, 1995. "MERGE : A model for evaluating regional and global effects of GHG reduction policies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 17-34, January.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change, Part II. Dynamic Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(2), pages 135-160, February.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Burniaux, Jean-March & Truong, Truong P., 2002. "Gtap-E: An Energy-Environmental Version Of The Gtap Model," Technical Papers 28705, Purdue University, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Global Trade Analysis Project.
- Nordhaus, William D & Yang, Zili, 1996. "A Regional Dynamic General-Equilibrium Model of Alternative Climate-Change Strategies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 741-765, September.
- Richard Tol, 2002. "Estimates of the Damage Costs of Climate Change. Part 1: Benchmark Estimates," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 21(1), pages 47-73, January.
- Deke, Oliver & Hooss, Kurt Georg & Kasten, Christiane & Klepper, Gernot & Springer, Katrin, 2001. "Economic impact of climate change: simulations with a regionalized climate-economy model," Kiel Working Papers 1065, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrea Bigano & Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2008.
"Economy-wide impacts of climate change: a joint analysis for sea level rise and tourism,"
Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change,
Springer, vol. 13(8), pages 765-791, October.
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Andrea Bigano & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Economy-Wide Impacts of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism," Working Papers 2008_06, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard Tol, 2007.
"Economy-wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(3), pages 549-571, July.
- Roberto Roson & Francesco Bosello & Marco Lazzarin & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Working Papers 2004.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2004. "Economy-Wide Estimates Of The Implications Of Climate Change: Sea Level Rise," Working Papers FNU-38, Research unit Sustainability and Global Change, Hamburg University, revised Jan 2004.
- Jian Zhang, 2005. "Environmental Taxation in Energy Sector - A Theoretical and Applied Analysis," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 213, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mioara CHIRITA & Daniela Ancuta SARPE, 2015. "The Implications of Climate Changes over Agriculture," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 17-22.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ekd:003307:330700127. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theresa Leary). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecomoea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.