Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Sea Level Rise; Tourism; Computable General Equilibrium Models;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-01-23 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-01-23 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-23 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2007-01-23 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2007-01-23 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TUR-2007-01-23 (Tourism Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fem:femwpa:2006.135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (barbara racah). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .