Report NEP-RES-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alberto Longo & Anil Markandya & Marta Petrucci, 2006. "The Internalization of Externalities in The Production of Electricity: Willingness to Pay for the Attributes of a Policy for Renewable Energy," Working Papers 2006.132, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Francesco Bosello & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism," Working Papers 2006.135, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Why Worry About Climate Change? A Research Agenda," Working Papers 2006.136, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Y. Hossein Farzin & Ken-Ichi Akao, 2006. "Environmental Quality in a Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 2006.138, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Horatiu A. Rus, 2006. "Renewable Resources, Pollution and Trade in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 2006.140, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tao Wang, 2006. "Cost Effectiveness in River Management: Evaluation of Integrated River Policy System in Tidal Ouse," Working Papers 2006.142, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.