Report NEP-CMP-2007-01-23This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rennard, Jean-Philippe, 2006. "Artificiality in Social Sciences," MPRA Paper 1458, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alfarano, Simone & Lux, Thomas, 2006. "A minimal noise trader model with realistic time series properties," Economics Working Papers 2006-11, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena & Recchioni Maria Cristina, 2006. "Box-constrained vector optimization: a steepest descent method without “a priori” scalarization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0603, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Sulamaa, Pekka & Widgrén, Mika, 2007. "Turkish EU Membership: A Simulation Study on Economic Effects," Discussion Papers 410, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Gelan, Ayele & Schwarz, Gerald, 2006. "A Policy Impact Evaluation Model For Scotland: Decoupling Single Farm Payments," MPRA Paper 1491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schaefer, Thilo & Peichl, Andreas, 2006. "Documentation FiFoSiM: integrated tax benefit microsimulation and CGE model," FiFo Discussion Papers - Finanzwissenschaftliche Diskussionsbeiträge 06-10, University of Cologne, FiFo Institute for Public Economics.
- Francesco Bosello & Andrea Bigano & Roberto Roson & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "Economy-Wide Estimates of the Implications of Climate Change: A Joint Analysis for Sea Level Rise and Tourism," Working Papers 2006.135, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Maria Berrittella & Katrin Rehdanz & Richard S.J. Tol, 2006. "The Economic Impact of the South-North Water Transfer Project in China: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2006.154, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- James R. Markusen & Bridget Strand, 2007. "Trade in Business Services in General Equilibrium," NBER Working Papers 12816, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anne Briand, 2006. "Marginal Cost Versus Average Cost Pricing with Climatic Shocks in Senegal: A Dynamic Computable General Equilibrium Model Applied to Water," Working Papers 2006.144, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.