Measuring the Effect of the Real Estate Bubble: a House Price Index for Bilbao
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Maria J. Barcena & Patricia Mendez & Maria B. Palacios & Fernando Tusell, 2013. "Measuring the effect of the real estate bubble: a house price index for Bilbao," Chapters from NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
References listed on IDEAS
- Håvard Rue & Sara Martino & Nicolas Chopin, 2009. "Approximate Bayesian inference for latent Gaussian models by using integrated nested Laplace approximations," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(2), pages 319-392.
- Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Sun, Jian, 2006. "A simple alternative house price index method," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 80-97, March.
- John M. Clapp, 2004. "A Semiparametric Method for Estimating Local House Price Indices," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 32(1), pages 127-160, March.
- Marko Kryvobokov & Mats Wilhelmsson, 2007. "Analysing location attributes with a hedonic model for apartment prices in Donetsk, Ukraine," International Journal of Strategic Property Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 157-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Widłak, Marta & Waszczuk, Joanna & Olszewski, Krzysztof, 2014.
"Spatial and hedonic analysis of house price dynamics in Warsaw,"
60479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marta Widłak & Joanna Waszczuk & Krzysztof Olszewski, 2015. "Spatial and hedonic analysis of house price dynamics in Warsaw," NBP Working Papers 197, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- M. Bárcena & P. Menéndez & M. Palacios & F. Tusell, 2014. "Alleviating the effect of collinearity in geographically weighted regression," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 441-466, October.
More about this item
Keywordshouse prices; price index; GWR; geographically weighted regression;
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
- R21 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Housing Demand
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ehu:biltok:5463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alcira Macías). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deehues.html .