Report NEP-URE-2012-02-08This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2012. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilbirum Analysis," SERC Discussion Papers 0099, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Lauridsen, Jørgen & Nannerup, Niels & Skak, Morten, 2011. "Strategic tax and public service competition among local governments," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 9/2011, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Bárcena Ruiz, María Jesús & Menéndez, Patricia & Palacios, María Blanca & Tusell Palmer, Fernando Jorge, 2011. "Measuring the Effect of the Real Estate Bubble: a House Price Index for Bilbao," BILTOKI 2011-07, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística).
- Ioannis Kaplanis & Vassilis Monastiriotis, 2012. "Flexible Employment and Cross-Regional Adjustment," SERC Discussion Papers 0100, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographical Analysis of US Green Sector Industry Concentration," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119742, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Vaz, Eric & Walczinska, Agnieszka, 2012. "Uncertain futures in the dynamics of territorial changes: when wetlands meet erosion processes," Spatial and Organizational Dynamics Discussion Papers 2012-2, CIEO-Research Centre for Spatial and Organizational Dynamics, University of Algarve.
- Thöni, Christian & Gächter, Simon, 2012. "Peer Effects and Social Preferences in Voluntary Cooperation," IZA Discussion Papers 6277, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pamela Giustinelli, 2011. "Group Decision Making with Uncertain Outcomes: Unpacking Child-Parent Choices of High School Tracks," Working Papers 2011-030, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Gold, Valentin & Haer, Roos, 2011. "The Diffusion Of Atrocities: A Spatial Analysis On The Role Of Refugees," NEPS Working Papers 5/2011, Network of European Peace Scientists.
- Israel, Alicia & Mjelde, James W. & Dudensing, Rebekka M. & Cherrington, Linda & Jin, Yanhong H. & Chen, Junyi, 2012. "The Value of Transportation for Improving the Quality of Life of the Rural Elderly," 2012 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2012, Birmingham, Alabama 119667, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marianna Marino & Pierpaolo Parrotta & Dario Pozzoli, 2012. "Does Labor Diversity Promote Entrepreneurship?," Economics Working Papers 2012-04, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.