The Value of Transportation for Improving the Quality of Life of the Rural Elderly
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cromartie, John & Nelson, Peter, 2009. "Baby Boom Migration and Its Impact on Rural America," Economic Research Report 55947, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Hanley, Nick & Mourato, Susana & Wright, Robert E, 2001. " Choice Modelling Approaches: A Superior Alternative for Environmental Valuation?," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(3), pages 435-462, July.
More about this item
KeywordsElderly Transportation; Rural Transportation; Rural Elderly; Rural Quality of Life; Community/Rural/Urban Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2012-02-08 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2012-02-08 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-02-08 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2012-02-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:saea12:119667. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .